Easy Breakfast Fruesli
They say breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, however its also one of the most skipped too! This yummy Fruesli is packed with fresh seasonal fruit, nuts and seeds providing a good dose of nutrients, antioxidants, fibre, and protein that will keep you feeling nourished throughout the morning. The best thing is it’s quick and easy to prepare!
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 1 handful of blueberries and raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of pepitas.
- 1 handful of almonds.
- Fresh lime wedge to serve.
Place the sliced banana and papaya into a bowl. Top with the blueberries and raspberries. In a separate bowl combine the sunflower seeds, pepitas, sultanas, and almonds, toss to mix, and sprinkle over the banana, papaya, and berries. Eat fresh with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Serve with toasted coconut flakes, natural yogurt, and honey to taste.
- Swap out the organic sultanas with dried cranberries or goji berries for a different taste.
*Makes 2 Bowls